Friday 16 June 2017

lunchtime fun part 1A: the fun

at lunch time Thursday the 15th of June 2017 me Emma,Millie and Amelie played a game of tag. first I was in but it wasn't good I keept on getting smashed and bashed. first I keept jumping and jumping to tag Amilie and Millie on the cliff hanger so I tryed swinging across on the green part but befor I was even half way there I fell on my back. next Amelie was on the red part above the orange and green swinging thing so I climbed up and Amelie said pegs and the next thing you new I was fell to the ground head first. next they started singing and I was on the ground rolling around blocking my ears. Next I ran around chasing Emma and Millie but I ended up crashing into climbing wall and then triped over a rope and face planted. to be continued... please comment below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰.

No comments:

Post a Comment