Thursday 11 February 2016

My first blog post 2016

 Hello my name is Benjamin. My favorite sport is basketball. My class is room 21. I am 8 year's old. My mum teach's me maths when I get home. Why I am blogging this is because my teacher's told me to. My teacher's are called Mrs Carr Mrs Love and Mr Moriarty. Toby and I went to Shine Falls. My family went to Disney on Ice 2016. Me and my brother get trite every time we do job's. My favorite game is go home stay home 12'3 because you need to get home without getting tagged.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Shine Falls
                                                                                                                                   

12 comments:

  1. Awesome work Benji it looks like you tryed your hardiest keep up the good work (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start to the year Benji and well done in your swimming keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog post Benji
    from Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice warck Benji :-)!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your work bengi

    ReplyDelete