Wednesday 24 May 2017

Quick write night of the cockroaches

Once a Pona time there was an inventor he invented things he invented a basketball hoop once and that was going to change his life. he scored 1 point but the ball had completely diserppered so he jumped into the hoop and he was floating down  in the hoop but didn't land on hard ground in fact i didn't even land on concrete i landed on a basketball court. to go back home i had to win a basketball tournament ageist the lost crusaders the best team and it was me and a bunch of cockroaches as small as ants but there legs could throe a ball into space. the match had started  I started dribbling but then squashed a cockroach. I kept on dribbling then passed the ball to on of the cockroaches. the cockroach thru the ball into the hoop. by then it was half time. I looked for the cockroach I squished. by the time I found it  was growing into a giant spider and so were the rest. I had to hide. I still had my rifle so I started shooting them but that only made them turn into cockroaches twice the size of the giant spider. Finally I find a weakness the heart. I keep shooting but I need to get it in the center. I finally I kill them all. after that I get to go home.          

No comments:

Post a Comment